We’ve had a nomadic month, traveling from the north of England to the south of Spain in a very compact van with a small dog. There have been beauties and disappointments, a bit like ordinary life really!
I’ve always managed to get my art fix in, even if it’s done on the road on my phone, like this image. It’s a passing picture with added grunge in the ‘Distress’ app then words added in ‘Phonto’. There’s always time to create!
I’ve also been creating and collating ready for my next Creative Club, it’s going to be a joy. Do join us.
Here’s what you get in November’s Creative Club
- A menu of mixed media prompts to guide you in self discovery and creative exploration.
- A month to explore the wonderful theme ‘Bodies of Water’, looking at the life giving element as metaphor for feeling, using water
- colour, writing exercises. No experience required.
- A feeling of inspiration and curiosity, bringing the meaning back.
- A lovely community. An introductory zoom call and then another at the end of the month to share your work.
- A WhatsApp group to chat, share and ask questions.
- The support of a qualified arts therapist.
- A video demo to get you in the flow.
- A lovely relaxing meditation leading into a creative exercise.
- All this for less than a night out! Only £30.
We begin November 15th. C’mon, get those creative juices flowing!
Find out more… Click here: Creative Club