This is a card I chose at random yesterday. I love looking at tarot cards, not in a predictive fatalistic way, but in a way that often throws up a new perspective.
The ‘unthought known’ is a Jungian term and refers to things we already know, but haven’t put into words yet. I often find that with these cards – the ‘aha, of course!’ feeling.
I got that with this card, I love the artwork by Chris-Anne Donnelly, and that vibrant turquoise is a colour that has a real resonance for me. The ace of cups feels especially relevant as I research material for my next Creative Club all about water. Cups are the water sign and they relate to feeling, the tarot covers a real range of human emotions, but this one, the ace, really spoke to me of my intentions and aspirations for putting the course together.
It’s about getting in touch with your feelings, empathising with others, expressing deep feelings, trusting your inner voice, creative embrace, knowing that comes from the heart, letting your light shine and going with the flow.
Sound good? Let’s explore together.
Here’s what you get in November’s Creative Club:
- A menu of mixed media prompts to guide you in self discovery and creative exploration.
- A month to explore the wonderful theme ‘Bodies of Water’, looking at the life giving element as metaphor for feeling, using water colour, writing exercises. No experience required.
- A feeling of inspiration and curiosity, bringing the meaning back.
- A lovely community. An introductory zoom call and then another at the end of the month to share your work.
- A WhatsApp group to chat, share and ask questions.
- The support of a qualified arts therapist.
- A video demo to get you in the flow.
- A lovely relaxing meditation leading into a creative exercise.
All this for less than a night out! Only £30.
We begin November 15th. C’mon, get those creative juices flowing!
Find out more – Creative Club